الاثنين، 13 يونيو، 2011

rebel flag wallpaper

images Historic Flag Pictures: rebel flag wallpaper. Free rebel-flag.jpg phone
  • Free rebel-flag.jpg phone


  • immi_seeker
    10-05 12:43 AM
    This Thread is to start the ball rolling for meet & greet for Arizona members. Arizona memebers especially the folks living in phoenix/Chandler/Gilbert/Mesa/Tempe area , if interested pls come forward and post on this thread.

    We could setup something in the near future (some weekend or friday)on october itself ) so we can get to know each other and discuss about any future course of action from a state chapter perspective.




    wallpaper Free rebel-flag.jpg phone rebel flag wallpaper. desktop wallpaper - Harley
  • desktop wallpaper - Harley


  • styrum
    03-14 03:17 PM
    You can travel back to India on an expired US VISA also.
    As long as you are travelling back to india (Country of citizenship)
    I did that last yr

    someone posted link to German Cosul in LA, which states this clearly...

    http://www.germany.info/relaunch/info/consular_services/visa/transit.html




    rebel flag wallpaper. Confederate, flag,
  • Confederate, flag,


  • Ann Ruben
    06-22 12:10 PM
    There are really two questions here. First, are you eligible for unemployment compensation? And second, will applying for unemployment compensation adversely impact your application for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident?


    The answer to the first question is controlled by the law of the particular state in which you worked and/or reside. In theory, to be eligible one must have worked long enough that an adequate amount of UC insurance was paid into the UC system, AND one must be willing and ABLE to accept new employment. The law varies from state to state with respect to whether someone in your situation qualifies as "ABLE" to accept new employment.

    As to the second question, (assuming your I-140 has been approved and your I-485 has been pending for more than 180 days) under the INA, when your PD is reached and your I-485 is adjudicated, you are required to have the intention to take up an offer of permanent full time employment in the same or similar occupation for which your LC was granted. This is a prospective requirement, and your employment status prior to the actual grant of AOS is relevant only to the extent that it supports or undercuts your ability to prove that you have an appropriate offer of full time employment which you intend to take up. There is no requirement that you be employed while you are waiting for your priority date to become current and your I-485 to be adjudicated. However, being unemployed or employed in an entirely unrelated occupation could trigger USCIS to perform a more searching inquiry into the bona fides of the prospective AC21 qualifying job offer and your intention to accept it.

    To the best of my knowledge, USCIS is not notified when an AOS applicant applies for UC. Similarly, I am not aware of any cases where an UC claim triggered an RFE. Nevertheless, it would be prudent to act on the assumption that USCIS is aware of UC claims and be well prepared to prove one's intention to take up a bona fide offer of AC 21 qualifying employment once your PD is reached.




    2011 desktop wallpaper - Harley rebel flag wallpaper. rebel flag wallpaper.
  • rebel flag wallpaper.


  • nixstor
    04-09 03:42 PM
    Ideas are dozen a dime irrespective of whether they are good/bad. As you observed that this is a good idea and IV has already approached websites like rediff/sulekha, only to be asked for enoromous amounts of money for featuring IV on their website. So we need $$$ via contributions or the situation should get so worse that media will write for free.

    There are people who come out, say something, throw out an idea and vanish. By challenging their posts and providing them with the right information, we can streamline the zeal and enthusiasm to do something (if they have any). Its not meant to dampen the OP's spirit to work on anything. I feel that the repsonse to OP was lacking information about what IV has done already in this regard. asking for contribution might have made you feel that the response was blunt/heckling. He explained why we need money, like lobbying. IMHO, To get on to the hill and get an amendment the most important thing is $$$. Period.



    more...

    rebel flag wallpaper. see a confederate flag on
  • see a confederate flag on


  • chvramana
    04-23 01:57 PM
    I�m in EB2 and My I-140 was approved September 2008 through Employer A. My priority date is March 2008. I moved to Employer B. My old Employer A will not revoke my I-140. He is ready to hire me again, If I want to go back. I am completing 5 years in January 2011.

    It would be great if I get answer the below my Question:

    1. Do I need to go back to my old employer A to apply my I-485. If yes is there any specific time period to go back to my old employer A.
    2. If I stay with my current Employer B. will I get 6th extension and will my old priority date will be considered with new processs.
    3. which one is best choice, like staying with employer B or going back to Employer A.

    Thanks for your help.

    Ram




    rebel flag wallpaper. confederate flag wallpaper.
  • confederate flag wallpaper.


  • grupak
    08-15 07:40 PM
    Thank you all for the good wishes!

    Good to see you Jazz.

    Congratulation,


    You said relocated- Did you invoke AC21 and if so, did you inform
    USCIS about your new employer/job? Please, let us know on this


    My GC came before I officially joined the new employer. And NIW is a bit grey area I think... I don't need an employer but I am expected to continue my contribution in my field of expertise.

    But as people have mentioned AC21 is your right... you don't have to invoke it. If USCIS asks, you prove through documentation how you are covered under AC21.



    more...

    rebel flag wallpaper. rebel. 1795 downloads
  • rebel. 1795 downloads


  • aroranuj
    11-24 10:12 PM
    I am in the same boat....TSC denied my I-140. My attorney has said that you can file an appeal (in your case in the EB2 category) at the same time you can also file for a new I-140 in a different category. Your best bet is to possibly file in the EB3 Category & wait for the appeal take its time at AAO. In the end if they do deny the appeal you can still file a new I-140 in the EB2 category.

    Let us know what reccomendations your attorney provides you.

    Good luck!




    2010 Confederate, flag, rebel flag wallpaper. Historic Flag Pictures:
  • Historic Flag Pictures:


  • gbof
    11-20 09:01 PM
    Come one folks. Since posting this, I had another beautiful addition to my family and then a minor surgery. Any insights or opinion will be highly appreciarted.

    Congrats on your family addition. Any advise on your AOS is really dicey-- more so, when uscis follows their own rules at their whims. Even if they decided favorably for someone, no body can be sure what the IO handling your case decides. I will say play safe and go by the advise of an experienced attorney.



    more...

    rebel flag wallpaper. rebel flag - 209267
  • rebel flag - 209267


  • Winner
    12-25 10:55 AM
    I have printed the banners (they will go up on all the Indian stores that I can find).

    I have sent out an email to all my friends who are on work permits.

    Great Idea!
    I'm thinking of printing some and leaving it in local worship places mostly visited by immigrants(in my case its a hindu temple)




    hair rebel flag wallpaper. rebel flag wallpaper. rebel flag live wallpaper
  • rebel flag live wallpaper


  • nivasch
    05-26 07:46 AM
    Thank you Team IV, QGA & Staffers of various Senators, for all your efforts.:)



    more...

    rebel flag wallpaper. confederate flag wallpaper. Rebel Flag Wallpaper. The+rebel+flag+wallpaper;
  • confederate flag wallpaper. Rebel Flag Wallpaper. The+rebel+flag+wallpaper;


  • franklin
    10-11 11:54 PM
    The September rally was a disaster!!!! We were promised CIR reform in the beginining of this year. Even after a rally, what has been achieved? Nothing!

    I am sorry for sounding pessimistic, but despite all attempts we have been successful. Is this because of our cause getting mixed up with illegal immigration? Is it due to inaction on part of lawmakers? Is it due to ineffective lobbying by IV? Or is there a need to change the IV strategy and leadership?

    What is the cause, people?

    With all due respect, why on earth do you think this type of outburst is productive?

    Were you involved in the rally? No.

    Are you active in your state chapter?

    What makes you think you are qualified to make this kind of outburst? Unless, of course, your aim was to be thoroughly disrespectful to dedicated people working for no thanks to make your life better.




    hot see a confederate flag on rebel flag wallpaper. Rebel Flag Live Wallpaper
  • Rebel Flag Live Wallpaper


  • Project_A
    11-11 10:48 AM
    Thank you for the post. It is really helpful. May I know if the new job should be >=50% different from the current job (EB3) offer? Or it doesn�t matter because of the MS requirement?

    Thank you
    Project_A



    more...

    house confederate flag wallpaper. rebel flag wallpaper. Rebel Flag Truck
  • Rebel Flag Truck


  • HOPE_GC_SOON
    08-04 02:36 PM
    Gurus / Recent GC Awardees:

    Can you clarify if the following Sequence of GC Issuance PRocess is correct, once Approval process is going on .

    1) Online LUD on Cases "Card Production Ordered" and subsequent Email.

    2) Online LUD Change as "Welcome Notices Sent" and Emails.

    3) Receiving the Paper WelcomeNotices (Are these Notices are deemed to be I485 approval notices ?? I have not yet received them)

    4) Receiving the Cards.

    Then What is "ADIT Processing" ? they mentioned in the Welcome Notices sent email.

    Any Info or guidance from Peers is highly appreciated . :)

    Thanks,

    My 485 approval process is going on. and above Two Steps were done. :) after a wait of 5 years.




    tattoo confederate flag wallpaper. rebel flag wallpaper. rebel flag wall paper - 103070
  • rebel flag wall paper - 103070


  • santb1975
    03-09 11:06 PM
    I talked to attorney Murthy about this issue a few weeks ago. My 140 was approved July 2007. The salary I currently make 485 is 10K less than the salary mentioned on my Labor. I work for a speciality Pharma company with steady revenues. They are a public company as well. Two years ago my company Attorney(Fragomen) and my HR said that should not be a problem since GC is for a future position etc. When I checked with Attorney Murthy she said that is true but if you get a strict immigration officer he can say that the prevailing wage determination for your job was done two years ago and you are still not making that money. She said it is better to make the $$ mentioned on my labor now. I am going to ask my company attorney the same question and see what he says. I have a lot of respect for my company's attorney



    more...

    pictures rebel. 1795 downloads rebel flag wallpaper. confederate flag wallpaper.
  • confederate flag wallpaper.


  • hypersphere
    05-21 09:07 AM
    Exactly the same thing happed to me a few years ago while hiking in the adirondacks, upstate NY. If you are within 100 miles of the border the "border patrol police" has the authority to perform immigration checke on you. This is in contrast to local/state police who under-law, cannot ask you for your immigration documents. There is always patrolling on I87 near the border.
    While my status was legal, my records were not up to date in one of their data bases. I was questioned on my status. The officers were stern but cooperative and eventually let me go.
    I was asked to keep originals of my travel documents all the time. At the least, keep phtocopies in the car if you are nearing the international broder and keep the phone number of your attorney handy.




    dresses Rebel Flag Live Wallpaper rebel flag wallpaper. rebel flag wallpaper.
  • rebel flag wallpaper.


  • tanu_75
    04-07 06:52 PM
    Agreed. just talk about Bulletin.

    Hmm. Another kela. Don't worry MC, your time will come.



    more...

    makeup rebel flag - 209267 rebel flag wallpaper. confederate flag wallpaper.
  • confederate flag wallpaper.


  • raysaikat
    07-30 07:18 PM
    I am stuck out side of US for my name check for last 9 months when I applied for my H-1. I have approved I 140. is there any way I can file my I 1485 and Advance parole or any thing to get back into US.

    Some one has told me that I can use consular processing but have no idea about that.

    Please help me and let me know what are possible options for me to return to US.

    You cannot file I-485 unless you are physically present in the US. You can request a consular processing; i.e., for getting the green card when your PD is current, you will have to be in your home country where the IO in the US consulate will interview you (just like H1-B interview) and make a decision regarding whether to give you green card or not. Applying for CP or anything else connected to GC will not make you eligible to enter US. You must have a visa (or green card) for that.




    girlfriend rebel flag wall paper - 103070 rebel flag wallpaper. wallpaper by slim5371
  • wallpaper by slim5371


  • mwin
    07-23 11:12 PM
    Just to clarify...., the advance parole should be valid when you are entering the country, not while leaving right?

    Well, I have a current advance parole that expires on October 12, 2008 and I applied for a renewal. Once my AP gets approved (assuming the new AP starts from October 12, 2008) I am planning to leave the country in September (before start of second AP) and re-enter after October 12 using my second AP. Do you guys see any problem in this? Of-course, I will leave only if my second AP is approved in before I leave.

    As as dated Oct 12, 2008, on or after this date.




    hairstyles confederate flag wallpaper. Rebel Flag Wallpaper. The+rebel+flag+wallpaper; rebel flag wallpaper. rebel flag wallpaper - 96298
  • rebel flag wallpaper - 96298


  • chanduv23
    10-09 10:35 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^




    webm
    10-05 01:17 PM
    "7. Aytes said they are trying to set it up that next year the EAD and Advance Paroles will be issued for more than a one year expiration and that there may possibly be one document issued for both the EAD and APs. More on this will come by the end of the year"

    This news is interesting..looking forward to it....:)




    GCard_Dream
    09-15 04:31 PM
    I am not sure if this is entirely true. Yes we can't vote but folks who are pro-immigrant can and they will decide if legal immigration is good for this country or not. Trust me, if everyone was against legal immigration in this country then none of us would be here in the first place. Everyone knows that there is a shortage of labor and migrants are needed to fill the jobs.

    Why do you think most of the minorities vote for democrats? One of the reason, amongst various others, is that people think of democrats as pro-immigration party. In fact that's one of the reason I like dems.

    Because of this 9/11 case, everyone is kind of worried about the security and it makes sense. Americans want to get a handle on who is coming in and who is going out and I can't and won't argue against that. Everyone wants to live without the fear of terrorism and that's understandable.

    To make long story short, there are plenty of people who will vote based on what the candidate's standing is on the immigration. In fact, that's precisely the reason house didn't bring up the immi bill this year because they didn't want to have their candidates vote one way or the other on the immigration issue and have to explain that to voters in couple of months.

    Everybody knows about legals and illegals. Will it gain any grounds for them to get big vote this november is important. The SKIL bill or any legal provisions in the CIR will not fetch even a single vote for them. In fact it MAY reduce the vote from anti immigrant groups if they add anything for legals.



    ليست هناك تعليقات:

    إرسال تعليق